19.12.14

VIDEO: Singapore / It's The Ship


I have one more travel post left to come from our last few days in Singapore after It's The Ship 2014 but I thought I'd share with you my travel video from the whole trip! It was such a crazy time on the ship and this doesn't even show half of what we got up to but I hope it gives a better idea of what the festival was like - definitely a new experience! As you can see the beach party was pretty epic. We were also lucky enough to have a bit of time to explore some of Singapore afterwards (so stay tuned for a photo diary to come). If you want to keep up to date with all my video uploads be sure to subscribe to my Youtube channel - spindizzyfall

emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, make me smile!
Leave a comment or a question and I'll try reply here or leave your blog.com and I'll visit you sometime.
Thank you dearest.