19.8.14

OFF-THE-SHOULDER

 photo P1200789_zps75758877.jpg photo P1200826_zps35907596.jpg photo P1200815_zps9d1a875d.jpg photo P1200794_zps625b6ad1.jpg photo P1200820_zpsf9fd8250.jpg wearing: Off-the-shoulder top - MLM, shorts - (old) Market HQ, bag - Status Anxiety via The Iconic, hat - Next, boots - Zu, large ring - Samantha Wills, sunglasses - Oscar Wylee.

Gotta love those winter days when you can bare your legs - not today unfortunately though! This rain in Sydney is pretty crazy. Fortunately, I've been spending my days inside this week so far. Unfortunately it's due to the flu. It's been all emails, cups of lemon & honey, multiple blankets and old episodes of Gossip Girl (don't judge - we've all been there). Hopefully it clears up very soon as I have a few exciting events & activities coming up very soon! Keep an eye on my instagram (@emmalucey) for updates. 

emma

8 comments:

  1. Love this one <3

    The top is amazing :)

    www.blogvivalavida.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great hat ;-))

    i invite to me too
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your outfit, specially your hat♥

    xoxo

    elescaparatedeelena.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This look is perfect. From the shoes to the hat, everything works! I love it xo

    www.chloeandeve.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you feel better soon and definitely not judging on the Gossip Girl bit. All I watch when I'm unwell is old TV series and cheesy chick flicks. Cliche but it definitely makes me feel better. Really like your hat in this outfit - I've been meaning to get one myself...! Will have to get one before I head over to Australia in January! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your hat and glasses :)) you are so prettyy

    Xx Barbora
    Abitconfusing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These sunglasses are so perfect!

    www.thefancyfashioncastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make me smile!
Leave a comment or a question and I'll try reply here or leave your blog.com and I'll visit you sometime.
Thank you dearest.