30.12.11

joy

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Some snippets from my Christmas day.
1. a couple cute gifts and personalised wrapping, 2. Personalised ornament, 3. Xmas outfit, 4. Ring and lace jacket both gifts, 5. Party poppers over the light, 6. Lots of Christmas joy, 7. New addition to my teapot collection.

A quick little post before we say hello to the new year.
2011 has been a huge year and a great time from a blogging perspective too.
So on that note I thank you, all my lovely readers, and send you off to get sozzled and celebrate the new year!

xx
emma

7 comments:

  1. Love that necklace :)
    Merry Christmas and wishing you a beautiful new year!
    P.S. did you thrift that velvet skirt and does it seem handmade? I thrifted one from salvos a few months back that looks exactly the same as that and it seems like someone made it! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nicole,
    I thrifted it a couple years ago but it was originally from target I think.
    One of my favourite :)
    Happy new year!
    x
    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Virgin Suicides! I love that book (and film, you've seen it?)
    Looked like you had a great christmas, with all those presents. Really like your outfit too! GREAT BLOG.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many presents! What a wonderful teapot :)
    Your top is gorgeous!

    - kindoflovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your ring!!!<3

    mymagic-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make me smile!
Leave a comment or a question and I'll try reply here or leave your blog.com and I'll visit you sometime.
Thank you dearest.